Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An Introduction and Some Summer Thoughts

Ahhh...blogging.  What an indulgently wasteful yet simultaneously practical pursuit.  I guess I'll just introduce this by saying that my name is Tory, I go to school in Boulder, CO (at CU), and live in Colorado Springs during the summer.  What do I do in Boulder and Colorado Springs that makes me want to blog?  I run.  I have been running casually for about four years now, but my discovery of ultrarunning (and the subsequent epic race reports that result from it) has recently driven me to begin training in earnest for an ultramarathon: the 2012 North Fork 50k.  Therefore, this summer I've been logging relatively consistent (for me) mileage, along with a couple of fun long runs, which I will probably post about in the near future, along with my summer mileage so far and my training  thoughts.  However, for now I'll just say my compulsory "Hello, world" and let everyone (or no one, as the case may be) go.

No comments:

Post a Comment